by admin on 02/01/12 at 11:36 pm
Youtube Video Marketing Tip: Using Video Captions To Increase Ranking Factors
The video above clearly demonstrates that using captions on your youtube videos can help you increase your rankings, views etc…
I found the video and parts of the strategy below on Keith Baxter’s blog. Keith is the the guy I look to for all things SEO and Ranking content online…
Here’s a simple process that you can use to get even greater results with this.…
1. Write article
2. Create videos, PDF’s, and Podcasts from that original article
3. Submit the videos to YouTube. Include written articles in caption. You should also submit the videos to many other video sharing sites using services like Fiver. and traffic geyser
4. Spin you article with the best spinner or other spinning software.
5. Get backlinks to your backlinks. use http://fiverr.com/scrapebox_/create-atleast-15000-guaranteed-wordpress-comments-auto-approve-blogs-using-scrapebox.
6. Submit podcast to podcast directories.
7. Submit PDF to document sharing sites. use http://fiverr.com/dipakdarji/upload-your-article-content-or-pdf-file-via-document-sharing-in-top-22-sites-including-docstoc-slideshares-scribd.
Now watch the traffic and rankings follow
Does this help?
If you enjoyed the post then pleasetweet and share above.
If you have anything to add that can make this even better please leave your feedback in the comment section below…
- Get Your Videos To Rank High On Youtube Quickly By Following These Simple Steps
- Free Video Marketing Training: Video Marketing Domination Secrets Intensive Mod2 Pt1
- Free Video Marketing Training: Video Marketing Domination Secrets Intensive Mod1 Pt2
- Document Sharing Directories: Which is the best for SEO and Rankings
- Case Study: Submitting To Software Directories For Website Traffic Leads And Fun
Powered by Max Banner Ads